Wednesday 20 March 2013

Birthday Gift Thank You!

A BIG THANK YOU goes to c*ntweasle for the gorgeous gothic earrings he sent Me for My birthday. I shall be wearing these on special occasions because they are absolutely stunning.

Also, a BIG THANK YOU goes to pathetic wallet worm for the gorgeous PVC top I received yesterday. This will be featured in My upcoming photo-shoot as well as when I'm logged on for cam sessions.

I had a brilliant birthday, with a surprise birthday lunch arranged, in which all My close friends attended. I was spoiled rotten and really enjoyed the day!

Today, I'm off out somewhere nice to continue the celebrations, which will be the perfect round-off.

So thank you to those who have sent gifts and birthday messages - it really added to what has been the best birthday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment