Friday 29 March 2013

How I Deal With Timewasters

If you are a timewaster, and repeatedly ignore My instructions, then your details will be forwarded to BDSM Timewasters.

That means that they will displayed on the BDSM Timewasters website and probably on Twitter, so other Dommes know to avoid you.

This is particularly the case with those who apply for Blackmail and Financial Slavery. Already one new blackmail slave is heading down the road to having his details passed on, for failing to do as he was instructed.

The message is simple. If you want to be blackmailed by Me, or want to serve Me financially, then follow through with your promises. Don't say you'll do something, and then back out at the last minute. If you talk the talk, but don't walk the walk, then don't apply. I'm serious in My methods and I expect you to be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment