Saturday 7 March 2015

Show Me You're Worthy Of Relief.



I LOVE Saturdays. Saturday is the day when My downright, mean, sadistic, evil side comes out to play. The side that enjoys watching you writhe in pain. The side that NEVER gets enough of seeing you suffer. The side that dons Her favourite thigh-boots and prepares to seriously bust some balls.

The fact is; you snivelling little maggots deserve to suffer. Each day you come before Me, dicks hard, perverted thoughts in mind, and think only of those balls which are begging to be emptied. You speak as though you have every right to cum. But you forget one very important fact; you have NO rights in My world.

If you want to cum, YOU EARN IT. And to earn it, YOU SUFFER. If I want to have those balls beaten and kicked until they're black and blue - then you shall deliver. If I want to see your ass stretched wide and impaled on a gigantic dildo - then you shall deliver. If I want to see your nipples pinched and pulled under the grip of eye-watering clamps - then you shall deliver. It's as simple as that.

Oh and don't forget that suffering doesn't have to be physical either. There is nothing to stop Me from getting into your mind and under your skin, and humiliating the shit out of you. That little voice inside your head? The one which spews nothing but contempt for you? That's Me. The one who tells you you're nothing but a pathetic waste of skin? That's Me. The one which makes you do degrading and humiliating things which make you cringe in shame - that's also Me.

And then there's the matter of your aching to have release. Just how much are you aching for it? Are you hungry for it? Hungry isn't enough. I want you starving! And by the time I've finished teasing and taunting your twig and berries, believe Me, you'll be famished! That's no guarantee that you'll receive relief though. Hearing you beg in desperation for it is like the sweetest symphony. But begging isn't enough - anybody can beg. I'd rather continue My sweet torture until I break you. And I WILL break you - you have to know that it is inevitable. You'll crack long before I do.

Can you handle My sadistic side? Are you brave enough to try? Then you better get going and send through your booking request NOW. Right now; before the scared little boy inside you talks you out of it. Have yourself some balls - give them to Me; or I'll simply take them anyway.

Skype Webcam booking requests may be emailed to:

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment