Sunday 22 March 2015

Mistress Seeks Online Sissy Sluts...



I absolutely love taking control of new sissies and moulding them into complete and utter filthy cock-whores. I particularly love it when their tight little ass-cunts have yet to be penetrated. Witnessing their de-flowering is both a joy and a pleasure. Seeing their sissy faces scrunched up as their cunts are filled for the first time is absolutely priceless!

I seek sissy femboys who wish to begin their journey into Sissy Slutsville. You will be embracing the opportunity to finally succumb to who you really are - a girly little sissy-fag who needs to take as much cock as you can get.

You will be trained in how you should present yourself - as pretty as a picture of course. I will be choosing the kind of clothing you are permitted to wear, the way your wig/hair should be styled and how I expect you to make up your face. You will be given lessons on how you are to conduct yourself on a day to day basis as a sissy, as you slowly leave behind your boyish ways.

Once I have you moulded into the kind of sissy who will please Me you will finally receive your new sissy name!

And then the fun REALLY begins....

 All My little sissies will be performing on webcam for My pleasure and entertainment. Armed with as many toys as you can gather (you will be given a list of toys you are to acquire, throughout your journey!) you will suck, lick, kiss, gag and fuck yourself into oblivion while I enjoy watching your depravity. You will be made to do highly humiliating and degrading tasks to ensure you remember your place as My sissy - and the more humiliation you endure, the happier Mistress will be.

Do you have what it takes to please Me in this manner? Can you prove to Mistress that you ARE in fact a cock-loving fag-whore?

Then apply to serve via email at the address below and tell Me WHY I should consider you.

mistresscristal@mail.com

2 comments:

  1. please may i serve and worship YOU as a devoted sissy slave?
    XXXXX (for YOUR BOOTS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleease give me a chance to show you how sissy i am ..suck an fuck anything

    ReplyDelete