Friday 27 March 2015

Read, learn, get your priorities in order and THEN apply...

Every day I get many emails from submissives; desperate for My attention and begging for the chance to become one of My online servants. And a good percentage of those emails are ignored and succumb to the "delete" button. The reason for this is the standard of the email tells Me everything I need to know; that the author doesn't have what it takes to make Me happy.

In your first contact to Me; you have only ONCE CHANCE to make a good impression. That's all you get - ONE CHANCE. I don't do second, third or fourth chances. ONCE CHANCE ONLY. If you fail at the first hurdle then you can be sure you will be of absolutely no use to Me. And no amount of subsequent emails from you; begging for Me to reconsider will make a difference. Once your email goes into the bin - it stays there. Along with yourself.

The mistake many boys make is they talk about what they want rather than what they can do for Me. Straight away, this tells Me that they don't have their priorities in the right order. It tells Me that they are only interested in what they can get out of serving Me; rather than how they can enrich My life with their servitude.

And let's be clear on this; serving Me is about what you can do for ME. It is not about what Mistress will do for you. I don't have to do anything for you. I don't owe you a thing. I don't even have to acknowledge you exist. It's up to you to convince Me to acknowledge you - and that's what a creating a good first impression is all about.

The second mistake is an email which is littered with spelling and grammatical mistakes. I don't consider Myself to be a "grammar nazi". But I do have certain standards. The English language is beautiful - and I cannot stand it being abused. But that's not the reason for My distaste of poor spelling and grammar. The fact that you have sent this email without proof-reading and correcting; suggests to Me you have no attention to detail. And if you can't be bothered to re-check what you have written; it tells Me you can't be bothered to put in the effort. Why then; should I put in the effort where you are concerned?

Then there are those who make it clear they know absolutely nothing about Me. They talk about personal meets, exploring kinks which are hard limits for Me. There is a wealth of information about Me on this website. All you have to do is read it - there is more to learning about Mistress than looking at My pictures. Make the effort to do your research - and I'll make the effort to consider you.

And finally; and this is a HUGE turn off - those who send pictures of their dick. I do not want to see your dick. I don't care about your dick. Your dick - however impressive you have convinced yourself it to be; is of no use or importance to Me. If this statement shocks you; then I suggest you stop reading now - those who think with their dicks and not with their brains are never going to make the grade. And I'm certainly not going to waste My time; reading whatever clap-trap you have put in your email.

To sum up; a good initial email is respectful, well-written and selfless. It is brief and to the point; focusing on what the sender can do for Me and why they feel I should consider them - from the point of view of the recipient - ME. Those with a genuine desire to serve shouldn't find this too difficult. But those who want to "play" at being submissive will be scratching their heads before they've completed the first sentence....

No comments:

Post a Comment