Monday 2 March 2015

"No Mistress! Don't turn me into a girl!"


My NiteFlirt sissy is starting to accept his fate. He knows that eventually; he'll have no choice but accept that his boyish ways are going to be left behind as he becomes a pretty little princess.

He does beg so much for Me to stop. "No Mistress, I don't want my nails painted!" "Please don't make me wear make-up Mistress!" "I'm begging you Mistress! I don't want you to give me hormones. I don't want pretty titties!"

It's not like he has any real say in the matter. The day he confessed his fantasy of being turned into a girl; he lost his say. Be careful what you wish for - because you know that Mistress is sadistic enough to make those wishes come true!

I love how he squirms when I tell him about the trip to the hair salon. He weeps and whimpers as I describe his black locks being dyed blonde and styled into pretty little ringlets. He doesn't want the pink bow in his hair, the red lipstick, the fake eyelashes and the pretty manicured red nails...But all that matters is he's pretty for Me. I want him as pretty as a picture; so all the boys will want to fuck him.

He asked if I'd stuff his bra to give him breasts. No, I don't do half-measures. I decided it's time to go the whole-hog - hormone injections are a much better method. That way, his whole body can become much more ladylike - nice big milky tits. Oh he will be producing milk by the way - that's another little trick I have up My sleeve. His girly tits will lactating nicely. When he invites his "boyfriends" over for tea; they'll have the option of cow's milk or slut's milk. I know which one they'll choose.

Would I chop off his dick and give him a pussy instead? Hmmm, tempting. But then I don't want him to be fully a girl - somewhere in between is far more humiliating for him. No, I think I'll leave his dick permanently caged. And his ass-pussy is far more inviting for the boys - far tighter as well.

Oh yes; he knows that he has to stop fighting. It is his destiny to become a pretty little fuck-whore for Me. His attempts to try and avoid it really are futile. I'll make a woman out of him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment