Friday 27 February 2015

Your FIRST and ONLY chance...make it count!



During times I'm actively recruiting slaves; you cannot imagine how much "chaff" there is among the few bits of wheat. Well, the Dommes among you probably can, but for the benefit of those who are none the wiser; I get an awful lot of very poorly written applications. These applications get the attention of the "delete" button, along with My attention for the writer.

When you first contact Me, it is your FIRST and ONLY chance to create a good impression. There are no second chances. If you fail at the first hurdle, you fail full stop; and My attention is removed - permanently.


  • DO ensure that your first contact email is respectful. "Hey" is NOT respectful. 
  • DO ensure you address Mistress in the correct manner in your first email. "Babe" or "baby" is not correct.
  • DO ensure your first email is well-written. Proof-read it for spelling and grammatical errors. Lack of proof reading = lack of attention to detail = lack of attention from Mistress.
  • DO keep it short and to the point. I don't want to spend time reading biblical-length emails.
  • DON'T make demands. "Dominate me!" "control me!" sentences turn Me OFF!
  • DON'T talk about subjects which are beyond My limits - do your research first BEFORE you contact Me.
  • DO talk about what you can offer Mistress - but BE HONEST. I want to know your strengths AND your limitations.
  • DON'T promise the world if you know you can't deliver. I will find out that you can't deliver what you have promised - and you will be dismissed from My attention - permanently.
  • DON'T expect Mistress to propose to you what She wants. The onus is on YOU to do your research first. My expectations are well documented throughout My website.
  • DON'T attach any explicit pictures with your first email - they will be deleted without even being opened - as will your email.
  • DON'T harass Mistress with multiple requests for My decision - IF I feel you are worthy of My attention; I will advise you in due course.
  • DON'T ask questions like; "do I need to make tribute?" This should be plainly obvious.
  • DO include details of your kinks as well as your limits - open and honest applications are more appealing.
  • DO consider making a tribute when sending your email. This is not obligatory, but it is a good way of creating a good first impression! It shows a genuine willingness to serve. Of course, if your email isn't up to scratch - your tribute can and will be sent back......
  • DON'T include skype, twitter or other social media account details in your first email. If I want these details, I will demand them if I feel you have what it takes to serve Me.
  • DO let your intelligence shine through in your email. I like slaves who are intelligent, eloquent and articulate. If your knuckles skim the floor, and it shows - I will be ignoring you.
  • DON'T beg in your first email. Those who beg in the first contact sicken Me. I ignore them and their pathetic attempts to gain My favour.
Follow these very simple guidelines and you will have a good chance of making the grade. Of course; the final decision rests with Me. But as you can see; there are ways and means to influence the decision I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment