Sunday 22 February 2015

Fake Submissives - What they say and what they really mean....

Unfortunately, being an Online Dominatrix means I encounter many boys who prefer to fake their way through being submissive. In fact it would be fair to say this is an annoyance of many Dommes in My position. The other common factor however; is that We ALL know how to spot them simply from their pathetic attempts to gain Our attention....

When he says: Mistress I've been naughty.
What he means: I've no clue about BDSM, it's just spanking and shit isn't it?

When he says: Mistress, will you tell me how to wank?
What he means: I don't know anything about BDSM - I just want to have a wank.

When he says: I will do anything you want Mistress!
What he means: Well actually I won't. I just want to cum.

When he says: I have no limits.
What he means: Well apart from the limits I can't be bothered to tell you about.

When he says: I want to please you, Mistress.
What he means: I want to lick your pussy Mistress - you owe me that.

When he says: What do you do in private chat Mistress?
What he means: Do you get your muffin out and play with yourself?

When he says: Will you tell me what to do, Mistress?
What he means: Will you tell me to wank Mistress? I've done nothing to earn, it but I want a wank.

When he says: I've got a dildo in my ass Mistress.
What he means: I want you to turn my cam on in free so I can show you, and not pay.

When he says: How can I please You Mistress?
What he means: I haven't a clue what I'm supposed to do here. I have no idea how to serve a Domme, but I'll get a wank out of it, right?

When he says: What would Mistress like me to do?
What he means: Actually, it's more about what I'd like to do - fuck what Mistress wants.

When he says: I only have 10 credits Mistress.
What he means: I'm a cheap-skate. I can't be bothered to top up. But I want to cum before my credits run out.

When he says: Will you be my Mistress?
What he means: Will you provide me with free wank material whenever I want?

When he says: I want to be owned.
What he means: I don't know what BDSM is - or what being "owned" means. I just want somebody to wank to.

When he says: I want you to ruin me!
What he means: I want free attention and I'm going to pay you fuck all!

When he says: Will you blackmail me, Mistress?
What he means: I'm not actually going to give you my personal information. Neither am I going to tribute you. I just want to get my rocks off.


No comments:

Post a Comment