Wednesday 25 February 2015

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BLOG CONTENT.

From 23 March, and in accordance with blogger's new policy updates, I will no longer be posting explicit pictures on My blog. This does not mean explicit pictures of Myself - you know full well that I don't get naked. But explicit pictures of My slaves will now appear on My tumblr blog. This means any pictures sent via email assignments will be posted there. 

You can find My tumblr blog at the link below:


You will find lots of dirty, kinky, naughty posts about how My slaves are getting along; as well as any important updates I want you to know about. 

Of course I expect you to follow Me on tumblr - and if you know what's good for you; you'll do just that. If your posts interest Me, I may reblog them....as long as you don't bore Me of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment