Sunday 22 February 2015

Purification By Pain - My Church of Sadistic Purification.





Back in Medieval times; criminals and heathens were often tortured for their crimes. This torture; carried out before the ultimate punishment of death; was designed to "purify" the soul ready for the afterlife. By receiving pain; the tortured would be able to make peace with their guilt to become well...pure.

I too am a believer of this; granted perhaps not the same means, but nonetheless, I share the same school of thought that pain is good for the soul - and it is very good in encouraging subs to acknowledge their crimes, realise their guilt and ultimately learn how to be a good, obedient and selfless submissive; rather than a disgusting, selfish and deviant little slug.

This is why I designed Sunday Confessional. It is an opportunity for the wicked to crawl before Me, to confess all, to beg for purification by pain, to suffer and become free from sin. Forget a simple; "I'm sorry Mistress. It won't happen again." Those are only words. ACTIONS speak louder than words. I want to make sure if definitely doesn't happen again - by any means necessary.


Some of My methods are what you would call "ironic." For example; if you have been wanking too much - prepare to wank while it HURTS. If you've been a dirty little pervert, ogling at women while you play with yourself; be prepared to be humiliated and pegged. And if you have been less than respectful; be prepared to suffer every form of torture I have up My sleeve, until respectful behaviour is imprinted on your brain.

These are but a small introduction of the kind of methods I use. In reality; the list is endless. I am sadistic by nature. So whatever disgusting behaviour you've been getting up to; I guarantee a method of torture which will reflect that behaviour. And don't assume you will be purified physically either. Psychological punishments are also very effective - and longer lasting....


My Church of Sadistic Purification is open EVERY Sunday as part of Sunday Confessional. Confession begins at 1.30pm and lasts until 5pm - three and a half hours of delicious torture and entertainment. It pleases Me to see you suffer as you learn the error of your ways. I can think of no better way to spend a Sunday.

And while it's true that of course you will fall to you knees; forget about praying for forgiveness. I may be a Goddess and a Femdom - but no amount of prayer will save you. Purification is the ONLY way to make you behave...


mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment