Saturday 30 August 2014

WORTHLESS SLUT IS PUNISHED FOR HIS CRIMES.

So one of yesterday's Skype sessions was very entertaining! One of My sluts contacted Me to say he needed a cam session so he could confess his bad behaviour and beg for punishment.

And on acceptance of his request, he appeared on cam, looking meek and very sorry for himself, ready to make his confession. "Mistress," he began. "I have been chatting with cam girls, and I have been less that pleasant to them."

"Go on," I prompted, whilst delighting in watching him squirm.

"Well Mistress," he continued. "I have been having thoughts about what I'd like to do with them. I'd like to spank them, and be rough with them. Fuck them roughly and call them names."

"And do you think that behaviour is acceptable to a lowly slave like yourself?" I asked.

"No Mistress," came the reply. "And that is why I beg you to punish Me."

Well who am I to resist?

"You have forgotten your place, slave." I told him. "You have had ideas above your station. You need to be reminded that Women are your Superiors and as such, you will treat them with the utmost respect. You are in no position to make such disgusting demands of them, to treat them with such contempt."

"Yes Mistress," he said, lowering his head in shame.

"So you will suffer greatly for forgetting you role in life." I continued. "And since your confession was so detailed, I have decided that your punishment will fit your crime."

The first thing I had him do was turn away from Me, get on all fours and spank his bottom. "This is what you wanted to do to those ladies, isn't it slave?" I taunted while he was delivering mighty spanks to his quivering cheeks. "You wanted to do this. It's about time you got a taste of your own medicine." During the spanking, his webcam was moving, and his bottom was getting further and further out of view. That would not do at all. So, he was made to adjust his webcam properly and given a further 10 spanks for that. Before long, that once pale bottom was bright red and smarting, thoroughly sore and thoroughly punished.

After he had received his spanking, I made him turn around and face Me, placing his hands on his head. "Were you rude to these ladies?" I asked him. "Did you call them names?" "Yes Mistress," he admitted solemnly. "Then you will tell Me the names you called them," I demanded of him.

The first name he came out with was the word "slut". "Slave will tell Mistress that he is a slut." He repeated this, whilst confessing the rest of the names he had used. "Tell Mistress you are a cum bucket," was My next demand. He was made to become each and every word he has used, whilst he flushed and squirmed with shame.

"Now you mentioned that you wanted to fuck these ladies," I accused. "In where did you want to fuck them?"

"In their bottoms, Mistress," he admitted.

"Well then you shall receive the same," I informed him.

He was made to get on all fours again, and lube up his ass. Starting with two fingers, I had him fuck himself hard and rough, just the way he had wanted to fuck those ladies. "Now three fingers!" I ordered. "I want you to really feel the treatment you wanted to inflict on another." Sure enough, three fingers disappeared up his ass, and he was moaning in both pleasure and pain. "I'm so tight Mistress," he gasped. "It's starting to hurt a little." "Good!" I sneered. "Because you need to feel what they would have felt! Now moan like a little bitch for Me. That is what you are."

Sure enough he complied, gasping and squealing to My delight. "I'm such a whore Mistress," he squealed. "Oh yeah, fuck my whore hole harder! I need it so hard Mistress. I need to be a dirty little slut for you!" He fucked himself so good until I permitted him to stop, making him turn around and place his hands on his head again.

"Did you want to squirt your load on their faces?" I asked. "Yes Mistress," was the now very meek reply. "Then you will experience the same," I told him.

So, he got on his back, rolling his knees over his head, and placing his feet on the wall. As he masturbated hard, I had him tell Me WHY he should never forget his place. "I am a worthless slave, Mistress", he gasped. "I need to remember My place. My pathetic flap of skin is not worthy of any Woman. I will treat Women with respect at all times, because I am inferior to them. I will worship Women rather than abuse them. It is only I who deserves to be abused."

He came hard, sticking out his tongue, to taste his filth; ensuring he swallowed every last drop.

"Now turn around, hands on your head and face Me." I told him, to which he complied.

"You will remember this punishment," I instructed. "You will remember your place. Because if you don't, it will not be your fingers fucking you. It will be the biggest dildo you have ever seen. And I shall enjoy watching you ram it up yourself - after you have rammed it down your throat. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," he responded.

"Then be gone" I told him. "I don't want to see that kind of behaviour from a disgusting little maggot again."

Slave was well and truly punished - and after receiving a taste of his own medicine, would not forget his place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment