Friday 22 August 2014

Sad News :-(

Unfortunately, in the early hours of Thursday morning, My Grandfather passed away after a short but brave battle with cancer. This is the reason why I wasn't around at all yesterday.

I will be travelling to Yorkshire for the funeral, which means I will not be available from Sunday 31st August until Thursday 4th September; inclusive.

At the moment, I'm trying to get together enough money to afford the trip and subsequent stay in Yorkshire to say My final farewell to My beloved Grandfather, so any paypal donations would be gratefully received.

You are welcome to send donations to mistresscristal@mail.com

I will be taking cam bookings throughout the entire bank holiday weekend, including today. To book, simply click the link below.


My Grandfather's passing is the reason why I'm getting fit to take part in the Race for Life. Training starts on My return from Yorkshire. Once I am at a fitness level to enter the event, I will let you all know. The race will be run not only in memory of My Grandfather, but also to raise money for Cancer Research UK. This is the fourth member of My family to become a victim of Cancer - and I for one would like to see a cure in My lifetime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment