Wednesday 20 August 2014

THE BITCH IS BACK!

Oh what a great day this is! My internet and phone-line is fully restored - the normality I have craved for the past month is finally here!

For the first time in a while, I can slip into My leather and PVC, get on cam and for a few hours do what I LOVE - keeping all you bad boys in line!

I will be AdultWork and NiteFlirt from 2.30pm. I will also be taking webcam bookings via Skype from 2.30pm. Sessions are priced at £1.30 per minute to include cam to cam and audio. Minimum booking length is 10 minutes. Tribute may ONLY be made via Amazon.co.uk E Gift Card.

Hope you're as excited as Me!


ON THE MENU TODAY:

2.30PM UNTIL 3.30PM - GUIDED MASTURBATION, CUM CHALLENGE, HEADS OR TAILS.

3.30PM UNTIL 4.30PM - HUMILIATION, SISSY TRAINING, SPH.

4.30PM UNTIL 5PM - WORSHIP MISTRESS (FEET, CLOTHED ASS AND CLEAVAGE)

No comments:

Post a Comment