Wednesday 27 August 2014

HOW TO GET KICKED ON ADULTWORK.

I don’t take any crap from disrespectful pond-life. When you enter My AdultWork cam room, don’t make the mistake of thinking I owe you, because I most certainly do not! 
When you speak with Me, you speak with Me on MY terms, or not at all. The session is about ME - NEVER you!
So here’s a run-down of ways you’ll find yourself booted out of My cam room:
FAILING TO ADDRESS ME AS MISTRESS.
USING THE WORDS “bb” “babe” “hey” “honey” “sexy”.
BEING ABUSIVE.
ASKING TO SEE ME NAKED.
ASKING ME TO ADD YOUR CAM IN FREE.
FAILING TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTION.
SPAMMING MY CAM ROOM WITH LINKS.
DISRUPTING THE CHAT.
ASKING IF I MEET.
SITTING IN FREE AND NOT SAYING ANYTHING (PARKING)
These are very simple rules for even the simplest of brains. If you can’t follow them, then stay away from My cam room - because you WILL be kicked and blocked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment