Saturday 1 February 2014

***NEW SERVICE!**** Foot Worship Cam Line via NiteFlirt!


All you foot-lickers and foot-worshippers are in for a treat from today!

Starting at 7.30pm GMT, My new foot-worship cam line via NiteFlirt will be open! You will have the opportunity to not only chat to Me on the phone, but also see My gorgeous, sexy feet as you chat! 

During the session, I can have bare feet, heels, boots, flip-flops or even green wellies! Some nights, I will even put on socks, tights or stockings for your to drool over. And if you're lucky, you may even be able to watch as I give Myself a pedicure!

Every evening at around 7pm, I will take a photo of what I'm wearing on My feet, if anything and post it to twitter, so you can see what you're going to be treated to - if you to see you should follow @MistressCristal.

To worship My feet via NiteFlirt, you should visit the listing link below. If you wish to see My feet on cam, you will also need to purchase My Skype ID via NiteFlirt, link to which is also below. 

Have a special request? Then you may also email your request to Me via NiteFlirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment