Saturday 8 February 2014

My NiteFlirt Lines Are Available!

Call Mistress via NiteFlirt! 




My NiteFlirt Lines are open every day from about 2.30pm until 5pm GMT and again at 7.30pm until 10.30pm GMT. Calls to My Femdom and Guided Masturbation lines are phone chat only, and charged at $1.99 per minute with FREE MINUTES FOR NEW CALLERS!

On My Femdom line you can talk about your fetish, experience some genital torture, cum eating instruction or even confess your sins for punishment - all kinks and fetishes are catered for on this line (within My limits) so the list is endless!

You can check out My Femdom line via the link or simply call when I am available: 1-800-863-5478 ext  10070633
 

On My Jerk Off Instruction Line, I will teach you how to wank your cock PROPERLY! You will need plenty of lube and will need both hands to experience the pure pleasure I am about to teach you. You will learn new and exciting techniques of masturbation, ultimately leading to the most devastating orgasm of your life! 

You can call My Jerk Of Instruction line when I am available at: 1-800-863-5478 ext: 10252593.


So what are  you waiting for? Call today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment