Wednesday 5 February 2014

Education For Bone-Heads.

It would seem that some of you boys are a bit thick today - having kicked a good percentage of you out of My AdultWork DirectCam room. So here's a little reminder of how NOT to greet Mistress.

"Hi bb" - I LOATHE this expression. Not only is it the incorrect way to address Me, but it means your command of English is not at all impressive.

"Do I get to see you naked, Mistress?" I haven't written a profile and stated in it SEVERAL TIMES, that I do not get naked, for you NOT to read it.

"Add My cam in free!" Yes, of course I'll be doing that...I LOVE to give away My time for free - NOT!

"I'll do anything you say Mistress." - I know full well the moment I instruct you to enter private chat, you'll be out of the room like rats off a sinking ship!

"I dunno what I'd like to explore really." Now this is useful because Mistress is psychic.....of course...

"Can I see your boots, Mistress?" Yes! Enter pvt chat and you can see them as much as you like...I know you won't though...

The lesson is simple - if you cannot show respect, abide by My rules, do as instructed then stay the hell out of My room. Got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment