Saturday 15 February 2014

Availability For Saturday 15 February

I will be taking Webcam Bookings via Skype and Yahoo today from 2.30pm GMT. Tribute is always required by Amazon.co.uk E Gift Certificate.

Webcam without Audio - £1.00 per min.

Webcam with Audio - £1.30 per min

MINIMUM BOOKING LENGTH IS 10 MINS.

Also, from 7.30pm GMT I will be taking Pre-Booked Phone Chat sessions.

Pre-Booked Phone Chat - £1 per min.

MINIMUM BOOKING LENGTH IS 10 MINS.

If you wish to book a Webcam or Phone Chat session with Me, you may email Me via the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

This afternoon I will be available on Direct Cam and Pre-Book Webcam Via AdultWork.  I will also be available this evening via DirectChat from 7.30pm GMT until 10.30pm GMT. Come and serve Me via the link below:


My NiteFlirt Lines will be open from 2.30pm GMT until 5.30pm GMT and again at 7.30pm GMT until 10.30PM GMT via the link below:




No comments:

Post a Comment