Thursday 31 October 2013

Riding Crop - In The Eye!

So today, I'm dominating a slave on cam, as he strokes his pathetic little dick. To add to his excitement, I start to toy with one of My riding crops - flexing it between My hands, running it up and down My legs as he gasps and moans enjoying My little show.

Then without warning, the tip of the crop flies out of My fingers and smacks Me straight in the eye. Ouch! I now have an aching eye, and will probably have a black eye come tomorrow - that's gonna take some explaining! lol

But, I maintained professionalism. I didn't end the session - I didn't even make a sound. I just continued the session as though nothing had happened - of course it's perfectly normal for Mistress to whip Her eyeball with the wrong end of a riding crop.

Mind you, as soon as the session had finished, I logged off and then moaned in agony, before taking a quick look in the mirror at My now sore, weeping and slowly swelling eye. Embarrassing much?

No comments:

Post a Comment