Tuesday 8 October 2013

Celebrate Mistress Cristal's Sexy New Body!

Having lost a lot of weight (2 stone to be exact!), Mistress needs new clothes for Her slim, sexy new body. And I want you to congratulate Me on working hard to lose the weight, by treating Me to some new clothes!

On My Amazon Wishlist you will find a good selection of clothes I desire including fetishwear, gothic clothing and lingerie, and I particularly love Gothic clothing as you know.

Every sub who is generous enough to treat Me to a gift will receive public recognition on My website and photos of your gift will be posted too.

If for any reason you are having difficulty purchasing your chosen gift then you may send Amazon Gift Certificate of any amount (pound sterling only) to mistresscristal@mail.

To visit My Amazon Wishlist you may click on the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment