Saturday 5 October 2013

A Word About Financial Blackmail

Financial Blackmail is NOT for the weak-hearted. Neither is it for those who want to give it a go on a whim. It is a serious business. It is for those who want to be fully owned by their Mistress. For those who will give up every scrap of information about themselves willingly - or pay the price.

A lot of "submissives" go into Financial Blackmail with their eyes closed - "oh She won't really want all that information", "I'll just dip my toe in and see if She's serious," or "it's just a game for me." Wrong!

When I say I will make you pay for not giving up your darkest secrets I mean it. That is why I will only take applications from those who are SERIOUS about Financial Blackmail, who understand exactly what it entails and why they should go into it with their eyes open.

So how do you prove you are serious? Well the answer is simple. If you are willing to pay an initial tribute, that proves to Me that you are serious. If you are willing to give all the information I demand, that proves to Me you are serious.

If you just want to send Me pictures of certain parts of your anatomy, whilst keeping your private information close to your chest, that proves to Me that you're a loser who's trying to waste My time. So don't do it.

I'll make this clear - for the benefit of those who are unsure - serious applicants for Financial Blackmail will be expected to pay an initial tribute of £25.00 BEFORE I consider putting them to good use. No pay = no play.

It's up to you really. Do you really know what you're letting yourself in for?

If you do, then you may contact Me using the email address below. If you don't, then I suggest you move along.

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment