Thursday 31 October 2013

Cuntweasle Is Retiring :-(

It is with a very heavy heart that I announce to you today that Cuntweasle - My longest serving slave has chosen to go into retirement from My ownership. On completion of his final assignment, he will be formally released from his Contract, of course with the door open for him to return should he decide to do so.

I am very sad to see Cuntweasle go. Over the years we have developed a great Domme/slave relationship and he has provided Me with endless hours of entertainment; from his highly humiliating photographs, his whinings about Mistress being merciless in his assignment reports, to his cringing every time I mention the word "Ann Summers."

He has been through several different slave names starting off as Slave D, moving to Whiny Cunt and then finally Cuntweasle - I know he has thoroughly hated the latter which is why it was perfect for him!

I must admit, it was highly strange accepting his resignation using his real name - I shall miss My little cuntweasle and his claims to be "unbreakable." But as they say, all good things must come to an end, and therefore I have chosen to respect his decision - I know it won't have been an easy one for him to make. But I look forward to us staying in touch - something I know he's keen to do.

This of course leaves Me with several vacancies for slaves to take his place. Slave p is already shaping up to be a good contender for the prestigious position, proving to be a very dedicated and eager to please slave. Of course the door is always open for other's to prove themselves worthy - but be warned - you have some very big shoes to fill!

If you feel you can step up to the challenge of serving Me as well as cuntweasle then you are invited to get in touch with Me via email to mistresscristal@mail.com

In the meantime, I leave you with one of My favourite of Cuntweasle's pics, which is definitely in-keeping with today!


No comments:

Post a Comment