Tuesday 2 July 2013

TIME-WASTER ALERT!

So I approve an application from a sub wanted to start Email Training with Me, and today I get a message from him saying the following:

Hello Mistress

I hope you are well and having a great kinky day, I would like to start your email training program and am very keen to impress you. I was wondering if it was possible to get my first assignment free of charge just so I can get a feel for your dominance over me and get an idea of what I have gotten myself into as your property and slave.

Regards
slave dan

Nice try asshole! And of course, after I send you the free assignment, you will be back paying for the next one - NOT! You have to get up much earlier than that boy, to catch Me out!

So here are his details so other Dommes know to avoid:

shmikel29@yahoo.com

Unless you want to have your time-wasted by this idiot - do avoid!

No comments:

Post a Comment