Monday 15 July 2013

Normal Service Is Resumed.

I am pleased to say that normal service has been resumed and Adultwork are now back online after the latest DDOS attack. This means that I am now available on DirectCam (daytime), DirectIM (evening) and DirectChat (daytime and evening).

In addition, until further notice I will be available for longer hours on DirectIM and DirectChat from 7pm until 10pm every day except for Wednesdays. I will also be able to take private phone chat and instant messenger bookings every evening with the exception of Wednesdays.

I am also available for phone chat via Niteflirt at these times too!

So for those of you who are generally around more in the evening, there is now nothing to stop you from speaking to Me!

If you wish to book an instant messenger or phone chat session with Me, all you need to do is email Me at mistress.cristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment