Thursday 25 July 2013

Taking Cam and Phone Bookings 25th July!

I will be taking cam and also phone bookings today via Skype and Yahoo from 2.30pm until 4.30pm. And My Summer Sale starts today so you can enjoy some extra special offers.

I will also be back in Fetishwear since the weather has cooled down somewhat.

Tribute for all sessions is always required - and is non-refundable. I am happy to verify Myself on Cam in needed.

If you wish to book a session with Me today, you may email Me at:

mistresscristal@mail.com

I will also be available on Cam and phone via Adultwork. You can interact with Me there simply by clicking the link below:


And of course, you can call Me via Niteflirt from from 2.30pm. I will also be available on Niteflirt later this evening.

1-800-863-5478 ext10070633

No comments:

Post a Comment