Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Cum Challenge.

The Cum Challenge is the perfect activity for all you pathetic and compulsive wankers out there!

Carried out via webcam, you are ordered to wank continuously, cumming as many times as Mistress demands, in the time set by Mistress.
So for example; I might give you exactly 1 minute 30 seconds in which to cum. I set My stopwatch and watch you frantically pull on your disgusting little dick before the time runs out.

Easy right? Wrong!

You see, as soon as you have cum, you have to continue to wank, no matter how sensitive your little maggot may be. And the stopwatch starts again. This time I might give you only 45 seconds in which to unload your balls, while I cruelly laugh and taunt you as you grimace and groan in your pathetic attempts not to fail. I should also point out that if you are a failure; you will find yourself publicly humiliated on My home page, with your amusing attempts to curry My favour written about in great detail.

So how do you pass? If you come 5 times or more, then you are deemed to be successful - and will receive an extra special secret gift from Mistress. But be warned; NOBODY has passed The Cum Challenge yet. Could your disgusting little self be the first?

If you think you are man enough to pass, then I suggest you take your grubby little hand off your grubby little dick, long enough to email Me and book a Cum Challenge session!

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment