Tuesday 2 April 2013

Slave Worships My Feet and Heels.

Yesterday I had a slave who wanted to worship My feet and heels. He had never served Me before, and was rather nervous. But once into private chat and he had heard My voice, he quickly relaxed.

I slipped on My very sexy platform heels - they're black with a peep toe and a very destructive heel, and teased him with them. I was shoe dangling, wriggling My toes, showing the heel in a close up shot. He was loving it! Any shyness melted away amid his pleas to worship My feet, to kiss the toes and to suck the heel "like it was one of My dildos" as he put it.

He was certainly very happy when I told him I wanted him to cum on My toes, so he could lick them clean afterwards - very happy indeed!

I do love to show off My feet. I think they are one of My best features. I always paint My toenails. At the moment its a lincoln green polish, but from tonight, they will be bright red. I wear two toe-rings, one on each foot, which are a hit with My foot slaves and I love shoes! The higher the heel, the more I love them! I'm always adding more shoes to My wishlist. In fact I can't walk past a shoe shop without it calling Me in to buy! lol

So if you think you're worthy enough to worship My very sexy feet, you're in for a treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment