Saturday 13 April 2013

Direct Chat is Back!

Well, the last 48 hours have been extremely tense - waiting for Adultwork to get back up and running. I take My hat off to them though. They have kept us updated as much as possible via twitter and facebook.

Thankfully, now they're back online, I have been able to offer directcam and direct chat, which has been a relief. But of course, between now and Monday, I'm gonna have to work My socks off to recoup what I have lost since Thursday.

As a result, every night until about 10.30pm, I will be offering direct chat at a very reduced rate of only .60 credits per min. So you can take advantage of very low cost Domination and Fetish chat, while I tease and tantalise you until you explode - with My permission of course!

So speak with Me via direct chat, simply click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment