Saturday 13 April 2013

WALLETS OUT!

There has been a disappointing lack of treats from My wishlist lately - THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

I'm through with being nice. The Bitch is most certainly back!

If I'm going to give you My attention, you must remember that in order to receive you must give. And that means you taking your sorry little ass over to My wishlist TODAY and placing an order. I'm not going to sit here, slogging My guts out, so your pathetic little maggot can receive pleasure. IT'S HIGH TIME YOU GAVE SOMETHING BACK!

There are many things for you to choose; shoes, fetish wear, stockings, etc. If you want to see Me wearing any of these items, I suggest you start shopping now. I also suggest you don't disappoint Me.

NO EXCUSES! START TREATING ME NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment