Sunday 14 April 2013

Piss Slave and Idiot.

Not a bad day cam wise. A little on the quiet side. I can only assume that's because there have been a few Premiership football matches going on today. But still, a nice steady stream of subs.

First sub to cam with was a self-confessed piss slave who enjoys forced piss drinking, forced cum eating and humiliation.
He had the tiniest little cock, and readily agreed with Me that it was rather disappointing. I'm glad I had My glasses on, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see the pathetic little stub!

He had two glasses with him; one for piss and the other for cum. He confessed he was actually desperate to pee, and it was so much fun having him beg while he squirmed in discomfort. I made him wait a little while, dangling the relief like a carrot on a string, until finally, he filled up the first glass, and half of the second glass. Clearly he was as desperate as he looked.

"I hope you're thirsty slave," I taunted before ordering him to down the entire contents of the first glass. The look of utter disgust on his face as he swallowed was absolutely priceless! He twisted his features into a grimace as he began to look a little green around the gills. Still, I hadn't finished with him yet.

"Go on, let's see how well you can wank that pathetic little worm," I said, as his hand instantly flew to his cock. At first he was using his whole hand, but as he had a micro-dick I told him that one finger and one thumb would be more than enough. In fact, a pair of tweezers would be better!

So there he was, wanking away, as I told him how his little maggot dick disgusted Me. "You're not a real man," I hissed. "A real man has a cock which can actually fill Me!" As punishment for having such a pathetic little tiddler, I made him take a mouthful of piss from the other glass, and hold it in his mouth. "You will not swallow until I give you permission," I ordered.

He came pretty quickly, cumming into the remaining glass of piss as instructed. Only then was he allowed to swallow his mouthful - cue that hilarious grimace again!

As a final humiliation, I told him he was to drink up the combination of spunk and piss. He didn't try and beg his way out of it. Neither did he chicken out by leaving the session. He simply picked up the glass, downed the contents and thanked Me for reminding him of what he was - a disgusting maggot-dicked loser.

A real loser came into directcam this afternoon too. I suspected he was going to give Me trouble, when he appeared in free preview. When asked what he wished to explore today, he simply replied "your glasses." I mean what kind of answer is that?!

Anyway, he entered private chat, and greeted Me with the word "hey!" That was his first mistake. "Hello Mistress" is a far more appropriate greeting. I'm not one of his pals down at the pub. I'm a Dominant Goddess to whom he is expected to show the utmost respect.

I asked him again, what he wished to explore and he replied that he wanted to do some angry wanking. He also asked for audio, so I activated it for him.
Once audio was activated, I started firing questions at him; was he naked? Was he already touching himself? Was he hard? Then came the question I somehow knew I was going to get - "can I see those tits Mistress?"

"Did you read My profile, slave?" I asked rather abruptly. "No Mistress", came the response. "Well perhaps you should have done, before annoying Me and asking stupid questions. Now fuck off out of My chat room!" And with that, he was kicked - never to return again.

I clearly state on My profile that I don't get naked. I don't need to and I prefer not to. Plenty of Professional Dommes prefer to remain fully clothed, and like Me, they get highly irritated when an ignorant tosser asks for nudity. While some do ask in free preview, and I do tell them that I don't (most of those who ask, don't come back, because it's not BDSM they want - it's a vanilla cam girl), but to ask in session is downright disrespectful - especially since I have taken the trouble in My Adultwork profile to make it clear that I don't get naked. So remember that readers - if you want nudity, I'm not the Domme for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment