Sunday 7 April 2013

Can Sunday Start Again Please?!

Today is definitely proving to be "one of those days."

It all stared with puss this morning, who has had a naughty streak in him ever since he woke Me up at 6am. Clearly he wanted to be fed as the little darling chose to knead the hell out of My wind pipe.

Next, as I was getting Myself ready, putting on My make-up and doing My hair, I heard this awful screeching noise coming from the lounge. Dashing in I found puss with a live Mrs blackbird in his chops, looking very pleased with himself.

So there I was, cat in one hand, bird in the other, desperately trying to prise his jaws open to release the terrified little thing. He finally gave in, and watched as I carefully took said bird outside, locking him indoors much to his displeasure, and checked the bird had no signs of injury. Wings were fine, bird was none the worse for wear, save for being seriously frightened, so I placed it in the tree in My garden and left it to recover before it flew away.

Puss meanwhile continued to protest as he scratched madly at the door, desperate to get out to finish off his "catch of the day". Finally he gave up, and skulked off the bed, in full sulk that I had "rescued" his present.

I don't mind him bringing Me the odd gift. It is a sign of love. But I'd rather they were dead first, not screeching and fluttering about, so feathers are all over the place! This, he has now been told, but he's still decidedly pissed off!

Finally, as a final twist to today, I was in the middle of a cam session with a cum-eater when I managed to spill a full cup of coffee all over Myself and My desk, which narrowly missed the computer - thank God! Ever the professional, I continued with the session,while a river of black coffee dripped on to My lap and the carpet. Once session had finished, I frantically mopped up the mess, cursing today and vowing to open that lovely bottle of Chardonnay later. What a day! And it's only 2.30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment