Friday 19 April 2013

Cuntweasle Gets Very Temporary Relief.

I read through Cuntweasle's latest assignment last night and had Me a good old chuckle. Boy, was he desperate! It was littered with "not fair, I need a play" and "for the last few hours, there hasn't been room to spare in this sodding device."

He didn't break and pay his wank tax so he could have a play. I made him wait. However, he did send Me an instant message again yesterday asking for permission to "play" - which I duly ignored so he could continue to stew in his own juices.

He has now been permitted to play once and once only - and is now locked up again. He's less than happy at that, of course.

Oh and he has been made to dust off his collar and start wearing it again - a further reminder that he is now under My full control - and here I thought he was "unbreakable" lol


No comments:

Post a Comment