Monday 15 April 2013

Cuntweasle Is Desperate! LOL

While I was camming this afternoon I receive an instant message from cuntweasle, which had all the hallmarks of somebody who clearly was very desperate:

"HELP! THE KEY! NEED IT! Envelope still sealed."

I should explain...

In his latest homework assignment, he has been instructed to lock himself into chastity, and post the key to himself by second-class post. On it's return, he is then to leave the envelope sealed until further notice. A nice cruel twist to his predicament I thought.

He has gone without self-pleasure for 8 days now (a long time for him, believe Me!), so he was given the option of paying his wank tax, indulging and locking himself back up immediately afterwards, or continuing to be in chastity.

He did suggest I could order him to play. But like I said to him; yes I could, but it's not half as much fun.

So now he's trying to make a decision as to whether he will pay up and wank or continue to go without. Which one will win I wonder.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment