Saturday 20 April 2013

Plans and Summer Sale!

Yesterday did not quite go as I had planned.

Firstly, I had a doctors appointment during which I bumped into a friend whom I'd not seen for a while. This then led to "shall we go for a coffee", which turned into several.

Then My eldest cat decided he wanted to go for a wander, having not been seen for a couple of days. Fortunately, it would seem he has been back as the food I have put out for him has been eaten. When I catch him, he's grounded!

So, I didn't get to cam yesterday afternoon as I intended. But I did manage a few hours on direct chat, and managed to speak to Bra Fucker again - who very much enjoyed the thought of having My nice warm, black lacy bra wrapped around his cock. Very entertaining!

Today however, normal service is resumed, so I will be camming this afternoon as well as offering direct chat.

I have also added some Summer Specials in My store on certain items, which you may want to check out.

These offers are available for the next 14 days, so once they're gone - they're gone!

Plans eh? Should turn them into "hopes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment