Wednesday 11 October 2017

OBEDIENCE TIME


While it is true that as My submissive; you must be obedient at all times, there are times when you may be tempted to slip. Perhaps you will become too relax and even complacent in your servitude. Perhaps out of sheer devilment; you may be tempted to resist and disboey. You may even do this in an attempt to receive a much craved for punishment from Mistress.

I suggest you contain those thoughts right now. There is no place for disobedience when you are under My control. I simply do not tolerate it. So if there are indeed any occasions when you feel tempted to rebel; you will be placed into OBEDIENCE TIME. It's rather like a mental "time out" for naughty submissives. And yet it will last for as long as I choose. Perhaps it will last forever...

EROTIC FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment