Friday 6 October 2017

DIRTY PANTY ADDICTION


I know just how much you love dirty panties. I bet you wish you could get your hands on My dirty panties as well. Imagine how good they would smell; soaked in My juices. Imagine how good My juices would taste when you lick the dirty panty crotch. And when you wrap them around your dick and jerk off...oh heaven!

Yeah; I know you love to sniff, lick & jerk off with dirty panties. But what if I could make you addicted to your perverted little fetish? Oh what fun that would be! You won't be able to function unless you've had your dirty panty fix. You'll think about it all the time and those thoughts will be there even when it's most inconvenient! Will you have trouble concentrating at work, because your mind is off nestled in My panty crotch? Probably. But that's not really My problem, is it?

EROTIC FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment