Saturday 24 October 2015

Update on PS.

Unfortunately, My personal slave and partner remains very will and we are at the mercy of the crumbling NHS. Six weeks and still no cure for his pain - pretty poor and that's putting it mildly. This means that My cam days are likely to be very sporadic at the moment. If he has a bad time of it; and needs urgent medical attention; then of course that is My priority. And it is on these occasions when I will be unable to offer cam bookings.

However; I always try to make Myself available for some form of interaction at these times. Therefore; where cam bookings aren't available, text chat and phone chat bookings will be. Plus; there is always the opportunity to serve by email by completing one of My kinky slave tasks.

I would like to thank My dedicated supporters for their patience during this difficult time. I am unable to say when things will be back to "normal" due to current circumstances. But I am just as frustrated that I am not able to be on cam as often as I would like.

I will always endeavour to keep you all informed as much as possible and when circumstances allow.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Mistress Cristal

No comments:

Post a Comment