Friday 16 October 2015

In the words of Chastity Sub.

So here's what Chastity Sub had to say about his big reward on Monday:

Today I was fortunate to receive the ultimate reward from Mistress Cristal. After a month and a half of chastity with intense tease and denial to keep me constantly aroused, frustrated and desperate with a constant reminder of how my orgasm is controlled and kept away from me by Mistress Cristal. During the month and a half of chastity the teasing had been producing plenty of pre cum which I had to catch and store in a brandy glass. I had to beg Mistress to be allowed out of the chastity cage and because it was for pleasurable reasons I had to beg hard for that permission. Once I received permission I had to kneel on the floor in front of Mistress and make sure that my cock was hard enough for her by beating the cock and then its head and my balls with a wooden spoon. This made them more tender and a reminder that Mistress controls my pain as well as my pleasure.
 
I was informed by Mistress that she was only going to allow me to cum by inserting the aneros in my ass and simulating it. Mistress also informed me that the only way I could gain my pleasure was to drink the month and a half worth of pre cum first. As it had been building up for so long it had a horrible smell as well. I took the first sip and it was the most disgusting drink I have ever tasted. It was a vile taste and I could only manage it in little sips. As it tasted so vile it took me quite a while to completely drink the glass and Mistress was highly amused and because it took so long it kept her pleasure going longer. I have never had so much pre cum in my entire life and it was a large glass full that I had to drink in. The taste of pre cum will be with me for days after as a constant reminder. Whilst I was drinking it I had the wand vibrating on full power against the aneros which gave me a pleasurable feeling keeping my cock aroused whilst I was consuming all the disgusting drink. I don't think I will ever have so much pre cum added together for all the time I am forced to consume it.
 
When I eventually managed to finish the drink I was then allowed to go back to permission to cum. My cock was feeling intense pleasure from the aneros vibrating inside my ass making it dance and stay on the edge. My cock was drooling throughout this but was not completely cumming. I begged Mistress hard to have permission to rub my cock to orgasm and it was a relief to be finally given her permission. With the wand vibrating the aneros and my cock feeling the intense pleasure from that and the wanking I was shaking and feeling intense pleasure like never before. When I finally came it was such a pleasure that I was shaking from the intensity of it and I had forgotten what a pleasure it was to have the ultimate permission to cum from Mistress. It was the most pleasurable orgasm I have experienced after a month and a half of being on the edge feeling ready to cum. There was humiliation as well as pleasure when Mistress informed me that she had taken pictures and video of it to show the world. It was extremely pleasurable and the humiliation comes from knowing the entire world can see the intimate details.
 
The pleasure felt from the intensity of the orgasm was worth the humiliation of drinking so much pre cum which after a month and a half tasted vile and was worth the humiliation of the entire world having the opportunity to view it.
 
I also had to drink all the cum but it was better tasting than the drink of so much pre cum before.

No comments:

Post a Comment