Saturday 17 October 2015

Chastity Sub suffers for cheating.

Attempting to cheat your way through a session is NEVER a good idea. If you think Mistress will be oblivious - think again. I ALWAYS know when you haven't put in 100% effort.

Take for example Chastity Sub during his session yesterday. As part of his suffering; I enjoy having him drop hot wax all over his cock and balls. I like him to completely cover them so they're encased in the wax. And once the wax has set; I make him remove it all by whipping his cock and balls with a leather belt. As you can imagine; it takes a fair few strokes to remove every single speck of the wax. Sometimes he's at it for a good 20 minutes before all the wax is removed. I enjoy seeing him squirm and struggle to remove it all while under such intense pain. Of course; it is his duty to suffer for Me. And that's why I enjoy using such sadistic methods to ensure he suffers with maximum effect.

So his attempt to brush away the wax; rather than whipping it all off, did not go unnoticed. I know he was rather hoping I'd missed it. I didn't. I have eyes like a hawk - I see everything.

Now because he was silly enough to try and take the easy option; I decided to make things even more difficult for him.....


Yes those are are indeed bulldog clips - which he was forced to wear for 30 minutes. This is AFTER he had endured intense cock and ball torture; so you can imagine the painful effect. He'll be feeling this for a few days.

He's also been given lines as a further punishment. "I must not cheat my way through a session" 2000 times. Well since he won't be having wanker's cramp any time soon; he might as well have writer's cramp instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment