Sunday 6 September 2015

Chastity Sub Pays His Dues.

Now that chastity sub has received his reward; it's time for him to go back to doing what he does best - pleasing Me! And he knows the only way he can truly please Me is by suffering for My amusement. And on Friday, that is exactly what happened.

Already aroused and practically bursting out of his chastity cage; he wasted no time in begging to be unlocked. Not for pleasure though. Pleasure wasn't even on the agenda during that session. He needed to make his twig and berries painful and sore - a delicious reminder of where he is in the pecking order.


It was time for him to pay his dues and to thank Me properly for allowing the opportunity to cum last week. So after the clamps, the tabasco sauce and of course the pin wheel; he received an old favourite of Mine - the nettle torture!

Armed with a good couple of  clumps he'd harvested the day before; I had him rip off a nice big handful of leaves to rub all over his balls. Next was another handful to rub all over his cock. He was nice and sore and itchy by the time he'd finished, and I immediately made him put his cage back on. I know he's going to be extremely uncomfortable for a few days because he can't scratch that insistent itch!

But My final trick for him was to make him put the rest of the nettles on his chair and sit in it. Next; he had to use his hitachi wand to tease his cock through his cage for an hour - making sure his pre-cum leaked into his brandy glass. I told him he was to send pictures for My review and a written report of how he got on:



Mistress as ordered attached are the pictures after my hour of torturous teasing. It was very torturous to endure. It was extremely painful sitting on the nettles for an hour and there was a mixture of the constant itching from the nettles I was sat on the heat from the tabasco and the stinging from the nettles on my cock and balls and the continuous fast vibrations from the wand making me feel the need to cum all the time. I now know that I will be feeling constant irritation on my ass, balls and caged cock. It felt like the most painful session I have suffered for your pleasure Mistress.

Perfect! And even more perfect is the fact that he's still locked up - and will remain so until I decide otherwise...

No comments:

Post a Comment