Thursday 10 September 2015

Cam Time Update.

To say life has been rather stressful in the last fortnight is putting it mildly. This is what happens when your personal life has to be put first - your kinky life takes a back seat.

For the last couple of weeks; I've had a family member very ill and in fact has been in hospital. This family member is still very ill, and although he's now home; the nature of his condition means he should still be in hospital - yet due to NHS cutbacks he is having to suffer and wait for much-needed treatment.

This has unfortunately; has been reflected in My lack of camming time. I have had to nurse him as well as kick some NHS arse for their serious short-comings in his level of care. And as he's not at all well at the moment; he is My priority. As much as I love keeping you boys in line - I also have a private life. And sometimes that life has to receive 100% of My attention - this is one of those times.

But I am just as frustrated as you are that I am unable to appear on cam. In fact; I am DESPERATE to get back to normal. I actually miss you pathetic souls who brighten up My day.

At the moment; I am unable to give a definitive picture as to when I'm going to be available on webcam. But I will give a "hopeful" picture as and when circumstances permit. That said; present circumstances dictate that camming times are subject to change and at a moments notice. But where possible; I will let you all know.

As it stands at the moment; I will be back on webcam this coming Saturday. I will then be back to normal cam hours until 23 September - when I will not be available at all. This is when said family member has a surgical procedure to help his condition. I will have a clear picture of what is going to happen, afterwards.

I would like to thank My loyal subs/fans who have been very understanding at this difficult time. Your support has been greatly appreciated. And for those who have stomped their feet because they can't get their own way - might I suggest you kindly disappear up your own arse? I don't do brats.

No comments:

Post a Comment