Wednesday 2 September 2015

Chastity Sub Finally Gets His Reward

So after over a month of being in chastity, chastity sub finally got to cum on Monday. It would have been on Friday; but family emergencies got the in the way. Not that it matters - he waits for as long as I decide he must wait.

Of course he did have to earn his orgasm. Where is the fun in just giving him what he wants? Every slave has to earn their orgasm. It teaches them to appreciate it more. They take it for granted - and it's up to Me to educate their feeble little minds. If you want Me to take care of your needs - you take care of Mine first and foremost.

So after some much needed pain training to his cock, balls and nipples, it was time for him to be milked like a cow. He inserted his aneros and in no time at all; his little twig was twitching. Then he was made to press his hitachi wand to the aneros to increase the teasing until his toes were curling. Did I let him cum straight away? Of course not! I want him to feel the frustration of seeing something just within reach and yet oh so far away.

Now I had said he had to wait until his pre-cum had reached almost to the top of the brandy glass. However as is My prerogative; I changed My mind. Instead; I'd have him endure a pretty disgusting cocktail - cock being the operative word.

I watched him twitch and shake as he teetered on the very edge. Finally I began a very slow countdown. With each number; his frustration increased until he was begging for his pleasure. He was almost in tears he wanted it so bad. He would have crawled naked across the hottest desert if it meant he could cum. Now that is exactly how I wanted him - desperate and completely compliant. He has learned a very valuable lesson - good things come to those who wait.

So eventually; when I reached "one," I allowed him to cum - into the brandy glass of pre-cum. It was a very intense orgasm. I could see that. I thought he was going to faint under the intensity of it all. He squirted out the entire contents of his balls in an impressive 6 spurts - each spurt landing in the glass to float on the 4 centimetres of pre cum. Once he'd finally composed himself; he was made to lock up his little worm. He'll be locked up again for as long as I want. He doesn't know how long. I haven't told him - and I'm not going to tell him. I will enjoy the fun of dangling his pleasure like a carrot. See - men are easy to control - you just have to lead them around with their selfish needs. They all follow the direction of their aching balls.

But of course his orgasm wouldn't have been complete without him "cleaning" up his mess. Let's recap - a month's worth of pre-cum and now a month's worth of cum - all in one glass. He finished the lot. His face was screwed up in disgust and I was highly surprised he managed to keep it in his stomach, but he didn't fail. Well he doesn't at much choice - failure leads to more time in "lock up". But he finished his drink without complaint. Well...until this evening when he popped into Direct IM - he mentioned that his drink was "disgusting". And? His opinion doesn't matter. Besides. it's not half as fun if they actually like the taste....

No comments:

Post a Comment