Wednesday 6 May 2015

"Why do you only do online sessions Mistress?"

I'm often asked why I'm online based only, and this is a very good question. I have touched on this point in the past and to remind those who are still asking; I choose to be online based only because I have a personal slave as part of a relationship.

I refer to personal slave as "PS" - I don't give out any details about him, nor do I post any pictures or videos of him. This is simply because he likes his privacy. And I respect that. He doesn't want pictures of himself blasted into cyber-space, so I'm not about to betray his trust in Me simply to satisfy the curiosity of others. But you will see Me blogging about him now and then. That is about all you'll get. Nothing more. What is private; remains private.

I met PS a few years back in a BDSM chat room. We got chatting, and we instantly "clicked". It was like we'd found the other piece of each other which is missing. Our chats then developed into phone calls, and finally a meeting. Was I nervous about meeting him? A little. Was he nervous about meeting Me? Terrified! He'd seen Me in action and knew that I don't mince My words!

But as it was; we got on well as vanilla friends and gradually over time; we got to know each other and love blossomed. We didn't just jump straight into play, as some might assume. Instead; we learned about each other and established a solid foundation of trust. Only when the time was right for both of us; did we begin our D/s relationship.

Now that really opened doors for us! I quickly found that PS is VERY open-minded. He loves it all - enforced fem, bondage, pegging, sadism, humiliation and above all he ADORES Female Supremacy. It was serious thunderbolt city as we continued to experiment with our kinks - and before long; "checkmate" - Queen takes slave.

A now we are like any other happy couple you see. Yes, it's a full loving relationship. On the outside; we're just a normal couple - doing what couples do.We go out to dinner sometimes, we go to the pub, we go shopping.  He goes to work while I keep My online slaves in check. When he comes home, he takes care of Me... in the way I'm accustomed to - complete worship. On his days off; we play together. Today he was overdue for a pegging - it's been a few weeks. So that's what he got...except he didn't get to cum. I left him right on the edge before caging him...

Yes sometimes we argue. But during our arguments; I don't suddenly take out My whip and let him have it. That's not the way forward. You NEVER whip somebody in anger. Instead; we argue like any normal couple argues. It's when we "make up" after the argument that I "punish" him - let's just say he loves the make up bit as much as I do. But we are a couple and a committed couple at that.

The fact is; it's a relationship. And when it comes to relationships I believe in loyalty; hence I choose not to do real-time. Yes; I might dabble in the odd double-domme session in the future - but only after discussing it with PS and provided he is in full agreement. But one to one sessions with other slaves are out of the question. PS provides Me with all I need in a real-time sense and we have impeccable trust between us. We are emotionally there for each other, and neither one of us has space for an extra person - we don't want that.  It's our choice..Mine and his. And as far as I'm concerned; that's all there is to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment