Saturday 2 May 2015

Wank-Holiday Torture & Servitude.

I will be available throughout the Bank Holiday weekend to keep My beady eye on you little worms. Cam days will be as follows:



Sadistic Saturday - My favourite day of the week. Yes, I can really unleash My sadistic side and become your Mistress of Pain. You will suffer for My entertainment and amusement because you need to. It is the only thing which will give you meaning. You will work hard to ensure you suffer well - and only then will I consider rewarding you with relief...



The Church Of Sadistic Purification will be open as usual this Sunday. I know all you pathetic wimps have been misbehaving all week. The Church of Sadistic Purification is designed to deal with that. You will enter the confessional and tell Me all about your crimes; every single humiliating detail while I watch you squirm. And then you will be purified by pain. How that pain will manifest itself; is entirely up to Me....



Masturbation Monday is a day for all you wank-obsessed losers. It is the ONE day of the week where you are ALLOWED to masturbate. But there are conditions - you must masturbate to My instructions and you will ALWAYS clean up after yourself - with your tongue. No, cum-eating is NOT optional.


Skype sessions are available between the hours of 1.30pm and 4.30pm. Tribute is always required.
to book; you should email Me at the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment