Saturday 20 December 2014

Saturday Suffering!


We are fast heading towards the last few days to serve Me before Christmas. You should be aware that I have decided that MONDAY will be My last day, before I break for the Christmas period. After Monday, I will not be available until 27 December - can you really go that long without Me?

Today; I will be taking webcam bookings for Skype, from 1pm until 5.30pm. Bookings are priced at £1 per minute with a minimum booking length of 10 minutes Tribute be ONLY be made via Amazon UK E Gift Card.

You should also be aware that today is Sadistic Saturday - one of My favourite days of the week. Today, I will be ensuring you suffer for My entertainment. You will suffer through pain, humiliation, denial....in fact any way I choose to make you suffer. But suffer you must!

So don't delay; weekend bookings usually fill up very quickly! Email Me NOW to request a session:

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment