Saturday 6 December 2014

How The Time-Waster becomes The Time-Wasted...

A couple of weeks ago, I had to deal with a time-waster on AdultWork. Now it's not often I encounter them, but I did, and he was kicked and blocked from entering My DirectCam room.

This afternoon, said time-water sent Me an email via AdultWork, asking for Guided Masturbation. I guess he'd figured I'd forgotten about him - unfortunately for him, I hadn't.

So, I emailed him back - telling him to get his lube ready and enter private chat ready to begin. He got all super excited at the anticipation of finally being allowed to serve Mistress again, until he discovered he couldn't actually connect to My Direct Cam room - ah the beauty of blocking!

"Mistress, it won't let me connect" was his email. And here is My reply:

"Yes, I know. I kicked and blocked you when you wasted My time a couple of weeks ago. I haven't forgotten - even if you have. Annoying having your time wasted, isn't it? Bye!"

Damn - I enjoyed that! I guess pay-back is a Bitch - just like Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment