Friday 5 December 2014

AVAILABILITY UPDATE:

I have some VERY GOOD news! Yesterday I received notice that I will be moving back to My home next week - just in time for Christmas! I will finally leave temporary accommodation and My highly inconsiderate neighbour (not without dishing him out some Karma of My own of course - cue the Motorhead!) and I will be returning to My lovely clean, freshly decorated, re-carpeted, centrally heated apartment, My garden (which now resembles a jungle and needs some serious work) and My cat!

This means that next week I will not be available for webcam bookings from Tuesday 9 December to Sunday 14 December inclusive.

Normal service will resume again on Monday 15 December - I will also shortly be posting My availability over the Christmas period, so make sure you stay tuned for that.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who has been incredibly supportive during what has been a very difficult time - moving back; I hope, signals a new start and I can finally draw a line under the hell I've put up with for the last 4 months.

Back to normality - at long last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment