Monday 21 July 2014

PIGGY GETS RINSED!

When I rinse a piggy, I REALLY rinse a piggy. No pathetic £10 tributes here and there. Uh uh, that's NOT what I want. I'm a greedy Bitch, so if you wanna be rinsed, you had better be sure you know what you're getting yourself into!

Yesterday, I had a piggy visit Me at AdultWork DirectCam. Now I am already talking to this little piggy, who wants to be heavily blackmailed. He wants to give over full control of his life - to Me. I will be ruining him Financially while he does exactly what he's told - or I'll ruin him ENTIRELY!

Now to prove his worth (I don't take just ANYBODY to be rinsed - you are expected to prove yourselves), I had him sit there in DirectCam, clicking that tip button regularly. As if that was not enough, I told him that I was going to get ready for some guests who were visiting Me last night. He was to sit there, for as long as I decided, still clicking that tip button. And to add an insult to his humiliating rinsing session, he was NOT permitted to look at Me. Nope, he was to stare at a blank wall, while I busied about, preparing for My guests, watering My garden, and doing a quick tidy before My guests arrived.

1 hour and 30 minutes later, I decided I was bored of him. So booted him out of Direct Cam - only temporarily of course. But I'm not going to be nice and say "oh thank you - come again!" Nope, I simply kicked the worthless fucker out - after I'd drained his wallet.  Total rinsed? £350 in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Oh and as a thank you, he was also ordered to send Me an Amazon Gift Card.

Now here's where it gets serious. Piggy has to make his decision if he REALLY wants to be blackmailed by Me. I play serious when it comes to Consensual Blackmail. If you're just dipping your toe in the water, I wouldn't recommend coming to Me, because I WILL take you down.

Daily tribute for My attention and for the wife not to find out about his dirty little secret - £85. Buy out of said Blackmail Contract £5000. Yes boys, this is where things get pretty fucking real!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for rinsing me Mistress... its teh only way gay whore piggies can be of use.

    ReplyDelete