Tuesday 1 July 2014

Mistress is doing Her bit for charity!

I have some news for you all!

Some of you will be aware that I am a keen philanthropist and in the last few days, I have made some important decisions.

On 22nd September this year, I will have My very last cigarette. That's right, I am giving up smoking (yes I smoke, but not indoors, which is why you don't see Me smoke on cam.).

Not only am I giving up smoking, but I plan to be sponsored for this, and will be creating a blog specially dedicated for this effort, with photographs showing My progress.

The money I raise from this will be going to a charity of My choice - in this case being Michael's Dream Foundation - which raises funds to help sick children around the world.

Secondly, and this is another reason why I have made the decision to give up smoking; I intend to take part in the Race For Life, to raise money for Cancer Research UK. So after I've quit the cigs, hard training will begin to ensure My fitness levels are up to speed, ready for Me to take part in My first 5K run. Should I be successful (and I will be), the next event will be the 10K run again, raising funds for Cancer Research.

I have chosen some running so I may begin My training, which are on My wishlist. Who wants to help Me to do this by purchasing these shoes for Me?


So, boys and girls - get behind Me, support Me and lets make a difference to children and for those affected by cancer. This is something VERY important to Me and I hope it will be important to you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment