Wednesday 25 June 2014

Why My Skype ID Isn't Free.

Many boys ask Me for My Skype ID, and My response to them is always the same - you must pay a small tribute in order to receive it. 

There is a reason for this - and the genuine subs among you will respect this. 

In the past, I have actually given My Skype ID for free. But I've found that boys will chat endlessly, without booking a session. In fact, when I've told them it's time for them to book, you don't see them for dust. I'm not about to have My time wasted like that. 

So the reason why you have are expected to tribute for My Skype is to show good intention - that you are NOT going to waste My time and that you have a genuine desire to serve. 

My time is valuable and you are expected to pay for it, if you wish to receive it. A genuine submissive would never have the audacity to request My attention if he had no intention of paying for it. That is the way it is done. 

So by all means, if you want to chat to Me, and get to know Me then you are welcome to do so - but you should have the common courtesy of at least offering something for My time - it is after all good manners. If you aren't prepared to pay then you should stay away - to avoid wasting My time and yours.

I charge a small tribute of just £5 via Amazon.co.uk E Gift Card for the honour of receiving My Skype ID - and this is not open for negotiation. Quite frankly; if you aren't prepared to pay that small tribute - OUT OF RESPECT - then you have no business applying to serve Me.

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment